What if my Girl Scouts are challenged by boycotters?
First of all, we don't expect this to be an issue around Badgerland. However, safety is the number one priority and, as Girl Scouts, we're always prepared! Use your best judgment in the unlikely event a boycotter should show up at a Cookie Booth.
- Don't engage with any boycotter.
- Give people the facts as stated above.
- Do download and print copies of the Facts about Girl Scout Cookie flyers to have on hand. Feel free to distribute should anyone ask questions.
- If, in the unlikely event, someone should approach your Girl Scouts and be argumentative: ask them to leave. We are role-modeling behavior for our Girl Scouts. Be respectful and firm. Ask the store manager for assistance.
- If someone wants to further discuss these issues refer them to the Badgerland Council office: 800.236.2710. Please know your role is not to be the official spokesperson for Girl Scouts. We appreciate your role as a Girl Scout supporter.
- Do check the Badgerland website Cookie Resource Page for more resources as they become available throughout the Cookie Program.